There are many categories of nonimmigrant visas available for temporary entry into
the United States.  Below is a list of the most common types of visas available.  To
learn more about a specific visa click on the category below.

B1/B2 Visa

F1 Student Visa


E1/E2 Treaty Trader  (Link under repair)

L-1 Intracompany Transferee  

TN Visa (For Canadian and Mexican Citizens)

O and P Visa  (Link under repair)
Isais & Pfeiffer, LLP
445 S. Figueroa St. Suite 2600
Los Angeles, CA 90071
You need Java to see this applet.
Isais & Pfeiffer, LLP
An Immigration and Naturalization Law Firm
Nonimmigrant Visas
"Dedicated to the
practice of immigration
law and the clients they